Sign up for a scratch, home-cooked dinner delivered right to your door, ready to heat and eat.* All fresh, all homemade, using the best local, seasonal ingredients available.
Here’s how it works. I will have dinners available for delivery on Mondays and Thursdays. I will send out an e-mail a week ahead of time with the menu, and you simply respond or contact me to reserve your dinner. To start, I will have 12 servings available, and they will be first-come, first served. You can reserve a minimum of four servings or reserve all 12.
Price: $20 per serving, or $50 for a family meal that feeds two adults and two kids, including delivery. (Accepting cash or check upon delivery)
$10 one-time charge for glass food container. To cut down on packaging and landfill waste, I’m encouraging diners to reuse food containers. For your first delivered dinner, I will package your meal accordingly in glass containers. For subsequent dinners, I will pick up and reuse your containers.
- Chile-cumin lamb patties with cucumber yogurt
- Bibb lettuce salad
- Butternut squash risotto with leeks and sausage
- Green salad with roasted veggies and balsamic honey vinaigrette
- Poached salmon with cucumber raita
- Blanched green beans in sherry vinaigrette
- Chicken Bolognese with with peas and fennel
- Winter greens with shaved fennel and blood-orange vinaigrette
Just like my dinner demos, this is an experiment, so I’d love your feedback. Please fill out my “contact” form or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts, questions or comments.